OK, so it's been a while. I have a really cute video and I've been having issues with my video converter and it's driving me crazy!! (OK, so that only accounts for the last week... for the other two months I have no excuse.)
Matthew is getting quite a vocabulary (OK, they all sound the same, but with context we can often figure it out). He also loves the song "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" (well, the head and toes part anyway), and can usually point out his eyes, noes and ears too...
Anyway, enough talk... on to pictures (I hope to resolve my video issues soon and will add that later).
Matthew is getting quite a vocabulary (OK, they all sound the same, but with context we can often figure it out). He also loves the song "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" (well, the head and toes part anyway), and can usually point out his eyes, noes and ears too...
Anyway, enough talk... on to pictures (I hope to resolve my video issues soon and will add that later).
... and a dinosaur! Cars? Did we see any cars?? (Maybe daddy did ;)
And I leave you with a question... Does Matthew get his hair from daddy...
... or mommy??
No comments:
Post a Comment